Monday, October 30, 2006

Tracking begins

Hey everyone, it has been a while since I said anything. I've mostly been reading and listening to music, as that is my life. Although, let me quickly tell about celebrity sighting number 3 since I've been out here in Hollywood. Last night the band and our friend and A&R for Capitol, Louie, went to the Magnolia Cafe to have one final talk before we started tracking, and it turns out that Meg White was there, I saw here there just eating and I quicly texted a friend of mine, and that's about it. I didn't talk to her or anything, just saw her sitting there...big whoop. Moving on...This morning we started tracking drums for the new record, and everything considered, the first day went well. Jacob managed to get two songs knocked out and tomorrow we will go for 3 more. It's great to see Jacob settle into this focused person, get locked in and perform. It's super exciting to be starting this new album and I can't wait to get it done and get on back home...hopefully all you suckers will like it. We do. My home in Virginia is waiting for me like a patient friend...I can't wait to get on a plane that will fly me back east. As much as I wish I could, I'm having a hard time adapting to the pace of life out here, or the mere quantity of cars roaming the streets at all hours of the day. I need to go grocery shopping, maybe get some frozen dinners and wine, turkey and some cereal. Rob is quite the cook around here, and he loves garlic. Hope everyone is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home