Wednesday, January 03, 2007

"what books have you been reading, cause I'm worried about you"

"Your church is lonesome, bland and discreet. Tucked away in corners of some unforgiving southern heat wave, or maybe in the mountains of history books, way up high where it's hard to breathe. Closest to You, far away from a affluent communities and academic chins held up high so that they can't see where they walk. Your church is dust ridden and forgotten, dull and deeply rooted in the hills, grasping so tightly to the earth. I think I forgot how to worship you, I spend my time merely thinking about you and how everyone else has it wrong. You must know by now that we've forgotten you, we've just stolen your influence. "

I myself have had a hard time walking around, I can't see because of these two huge effing planks in my eyes :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorenzo said...

Ouch. Where did that quote come from? I can relate with you about the planks.

6:42 PM

 
Blogger David said...

i said it actually.

7:54 PM

 
Blogger Lorenzo said...

Good one man. I thought it was a quote because of the quotation marks.

9:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is still a quote even though he said it. Anyone can be quoted.

9:55 AM

 
Blogger Grover said...

i've got them planks too :(
they sure keep botherin me..

11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home