Monday, February 02, 2009

vote for MAE

Hey everyone, first of all, I should mention that we had a grand time in Malibu this weekend. I wouldn't mind being in school for life at Pepperdine, the campus has a pretty sweet location looking out over the pacific ocean. The show was a whole lot of fun, thanks to those of you who came out. The reason for this post is to ask for all over you to please take the time to head over to ideablob.com to vote for MAE. If we win, we will be given a grant of $10,000 that can go towards our goals for this year. It only takes two minutes!!

VOTE FOR OUR IDEA HERE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I voted I hope you guys win, mae deserves it!

8:11 PM

 
Blogger Melanie said...

I had a microscope from Pepperdine, once. It had the sticker still on it. Actually, I probably still have it around here somewhere.

I saw this on Facebook and voted already. I need to go back and see if you can vote more than once or not. I didn't read the rules. (Shame on me.) LOL It looked like you guys were ahead yesterday. :)

10:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home